Ayurvedic programs/processes maintain physical and mental condition, the blood and lymph circulation, muscle and nervous system and improves metabolism. Ayurvedic processes are carried out through various traditional techniques of rubbing and massaging medical and herbal oils and other biological substances to the whole body. All components are made of various plant parts: roots, bark, flowers, fruits, leaves, stems, resins,.. Manual processes are carried out synchronously two Ayurvedic masseur – therapist. Complementary process is performed by vaidya – traditional Ayurvedic doctor, depending on the nature and necessity of the current physical condition of the person (vikruti). We don’t discourage to the client the treatment to which it has been recommended by his/her personal physician or specialist.
On the first visit, vaidya (traditional ayurvedic doctor) through the pulsation diagnosis (nadi pariksha) get insight into the vital organs or the current physical condition of the client (vikruti). Through darshana, which in Ayurveda means an insight into the biological structure of the body (prakruti), vaidya is getting to know the patients daily routine and structure of the body / skin of the face / nose, hands / nails, lips (teeth / gums / tongue) and hair color. After consultation and review patient receives a written diet program, depending on the physical condition and the flow of bodily fluids three doshas (vata-pitta-kapha) and the five elements (water-earth-ether-air-fire). On the program or diet influences or dictates also by the season (prana). Client fulfils a questionnaire / file (prashna), which simultaneously serves as a prescribed therapeutic program or. selected ayurvedic processes.
Viewing is done without interfering in the body and other extra effort and does not require chemical or electrical instruments for performance, therefore no invasive methods. Welcome to all who wish to learn about this ancient diagnosis of both preventive and curative: parents and children, older people, people with special needs, with mental disorders, blind and visually impaired, deaf and hard of hearing persons, persons with speech and language disorders, persons with physical disabilities, chronically ill, people with learning difficulties, people with emotional and behavioural disorders, people with autism. Diagnosis directs the person to get the path of life with greater joy and health. If you have a results-diagnosis from your doctor / specialist – please bring them for review. For quality performance of review nadi pariksha is good that three hours before the review a person do not drink coffee, tea, alcohol… and that don’t have a full stomach. For women who have menstrual cycles (initial phase), is not an appropriate examination.
The patient receives basic ayurvedic processes: abhyanga & purvakarma, hastabhyanga, padabhyanga, namimarmacikic, netratarpana, shirovasthi shirodhara, sweda and additional processes depending on vikrut: marma, uvartana, mukabhyanga, karnapoorana, kativasthi, sodhana & pranayama, yoga & vyayaama/:
- Vata program: (prana) effect on the mind and active activity; (udana) affects the on the chest and throat area such as voice and exhalation; (vyana) affects the entire blood circulation in the body, particularly on the functioning of the heart, skin and sweating; (samana) affect the movement of food through the digestive tract; (apana) impacts on the pelvis and colon area and regulates the function of excretion of waste (including menstrual waste).
- Pitta program: (alochaka) affect on the eyes and it regulates emotions vision; (bhrajaka) affects the biochemical processes in the skin; (sadhaka) affect the heart and brain, emotional balance, intelligence and memory; (pachaka) through diet affects the operation of the duodenum and small intestine; (ranjaka) affects the functioning of the liver and spleen, which are important for the composition and distribution of blood nutrients, cells and tissues with blood.
- Kapha program: (kledaka) affects the stomach and to a good flow of ingested food; (bodhaka) affects the oral cavity (tongue, throat, taste); (avalambaka) effects of the organs in the chest and lower back area; (tarpaka) affect the flow of the sinuses and spinal fluid, and nervous tissue in the brain; (shleshaka) governing the structural body (cranial fibrous compounds, joints, ligaments of the head and neck, ligaments and angle joints).
The patient receives basic ayurvedic processes: abhyanga & purvakarma, hastabhyanga, padabhyanga, namimarmacikic, netratarpana, shirovasthi shirodhara, sweda and additional processes depending on vikrut: shirovasthi, pindaswedana shashtika, ghee, kativasthi, ksheeradhara-sarvangadhara, sodhana & pranayama, vyayaama & yoga:/
- Devanagari program resulting from the features of our relations, which are reflected through the genes and upbringing and divide us or unite one another. The program puts the necessity of harmony of body and mind through which mutual relationship became physical and spiritual journey of ecstasy, which maintains / enhances Karma. The program’s physical and mental upgraded different levels of awareness about life.
- Siddha program is based the balance of the five causes of the situation-being of humans (fear, anger, sadness, concern, greed). The program addresses the cause and effect, and requires a holistic attitude to a man in a systematic and relentless “forced” to change their habits and thoughts. The program requires that a person to connect with the elements of air and space, which affects the well psychosomatic condition.
The program is focused on the area of the endocrine, nervous, digestive, muscle-bone and blood system and is adapted to the needs of customers in basic ayurvedic processes: abhyanga & purvakarma, hastabhyanga, padabhyanga, namimarmacikic, netratarpana, shirovasthi shirodhara, sweda and additional processes depending on vikrut: shirovasthi, ghee, mukabhyanga, kativasthi, garshana, marma, udvartana, pindasweda, ksheeradhara-sarvangadhara, sodhana & pranayama, yoga & vyayaama. Program calms the spirit, the nervous system and increases the vitality of the body / spine through the physical areas of the Chakras:/
- Muladhara adjusts the movement of immune status, the status of the hips and gonads,
- Svadhisthana adjusts the status of the gastrointestinal tract, urinary cycle and adrenal glands,
- Manipura adjusts the condition of the kidney, liver, stomach, bile, abdominal cavity and salivary glands,
- Anahata adjusts the status of the heart, the lungs, the chest area and thymus gland / thymus gland,
- Vishudda regulates the status of the neck, oral cavity, hearing the voice box the small brain and the thyroid gland,
- Ajna adjusts the status of the eyes, respiratory frontal field of the large brain, nervous system and pituitary gland,
- Sahasrara adjusts the status of chronic disease, mental exhaustion, depression and thyroid gland / pineal gland.
Shakti gynecological program for women who have problems such as infertility, after gynecological surgery gynecological and breast cancer, endometriosis, humiliated uterus, gynecological inflammations, myomas, hormonal disorders. The program recovers physical strength and mental state and is adapted to the needs of patient in basic ayurvedic processes: abhyanga & purvakarma, hastabhyanga, padabhyanga, namimarmacikic, netratarpana, shirovasthi shirodhara, sweda and additional processes depending on vikrut: shirovasthi, nasya, ksheeradhara-sarvangadhara, pindasweda, kativasthi, sodhana & pranayama, yoga & vyayaama.Shakti urinary program for men is directed to the problem of prostate. Welcome to ayurvedic therapeutic processes: namimarmacikic, sweda and additional processes depending on vikrut: shirovasthi, nasya, ksheeradhara-sarvangadhara, pindasweda, kativasthi, sodhana & pranayama, yoga & vyayaama. For welfare of: bladder, ureter, urethra and kidneys, thereby enabling a persons vitality of cell function in the Muladhara chakra (the movement of immune status, the status of the hips and gonads) and in the Svadhisthana chakra (the state of the gastrointestinal tract, urinary cycle and adrenal glands).
Shakti preventivni program for future “mothers”, which focuses on the coexistence of physical, emotional and spiritual condition to provide pregnant women better conditions for healthy growth and development of the child in the womb:/
- The program is directed to massage the spine and abdomen areas during the first 3 months (once a week). For each pregnant woman adapts to-asana exercises that help release to promote flexibility for easier and simpler delivery (also it strengthens the nervous system, helps the fetus in the development and growth).
- Spine massage last 6 months of pregnancy and pranayama-breathing exercises is adjusted to eliminate the tension and stress, it also strengthens the spine and removes toxins from the body. Breathing exercises in combination with massage (once a week) to ensure the viability and enhance the flow of oxygen for the child’s immune system.
- The program continues until the beginning of the birth spasms or. 40 days after birth. Massage after childbirth (rubbing, kneading,..), it is focused on the lower parts of the legs, waist, back, neck, shoulders and stomach muscles that help to regain natural shape.
Shakti kamasutra program is directed from the origin to the “modern era” losing spirit and cell “family” (disagreement, divorce,..). Kama means lust – Sutra rules and directs / increased 80 % of energy ” how to be a good person”. Kamasutra puts the necessity of harmony of body and soul, through which it should be a partnership, it becames a journey of physical and spiritual ecstasy, which preserves-reinforces the passion and love. The program teaches the customer psychology and behavior in the family and in society from the four cornerstones of life:
- Dharma (meet the obligations and responsibilities that we have to ourselves and others),
- Artha (the desire to be in line with a healthy body mutual understanding and good energy),
- Moksha (balance the spiritual liberation for the harmony of body, mind and spirit),
- Kama (linking the living heritage of the everyday positive attitude and creativity).