Ayurveda natural medicines with great knowledge of the doctrine-pharmacy in India have no side effect in the prevention as well as curative. Some drugs in Europe are among the food supplements, antioxidants which are effective for preventing the formation of free radicals. Medicines have a great influence in the body as the cellular agni (metabolism) and srotas (channels in vascular and intestinal). Ayurveda medicines are made in accordance with strict standards, comprehensive toxicological studies while ensuring that the final product has no pesticides, fungicides or harmful substances (GMP – brand trust).
Medicines can be used independently and together with the medication recommended by your doctor or a specialist doctor, and are specifically designed for physical condition:
- Cells (nerve, muscle, blood, umbrella, bone, cartilage, glandular, sexual),
- Tissue (umbrella, connective, muscle, nerve),
- Organs (heart, kidneys, brain, stomach, liver, spine),
- Organs systems (skin, skeleton, muscles, nervous system, gastrointestinal tract, eliminated, genital, respiratory, endocrine and immune systems).
Medicines work differently in patients due to the impact: environmental living, point (not) the balance of doshas, food-digestive activity and psychological well-being and age. Ayurveda pharmacy in the world is receiving increasing attention and force due to the nature of the manufacturing process and efficiency:/
- Herbal drinks are made from crushed and pressed fresh herbs with accessories dust from dried herbs, which are targeted against obesity and to improve the rate of metabolism.
- Herbal paste is made by grinding herbs for indoor and outdoor use, for the purpose of endurance of all body structures, while assisting various swellings.
- Tablets and capsules are made in the form of powders and pastes from plant extracts, affecting the gastro-intestinal and respiratory tract and chest; also affect the capillaries, lymphatic glands, tissues and cells.
- Different tinctures are made from herbs or spices, and are directed to the operation of all of the glands and to affect various allergic conditions.
- Herbs for diabetes as products are useful for people who consume a lot of insulin. Herbs help to complications such as frequent urination, fatigue, and a beneficial effect on diabetes and liver disease. Further effect on persons who are outsize and under stress, and diseases of the nerves and blood vessels.
- Ayurvedic oils are the foundation of traditional medicine and are needed for person for everyday use. Oils moisturize, nourish and what is most important for the man they calm down. Oiling the entire body with ayurvedic oils stimulates blood circulation and rapid excretion of toxins through the skin. Herbal oils are made from organic matter at the base of sesame, almond, coconut or sunflower. Medical oils are made from one or more of ayurvedic herbs.
Ayurveda science comes from the realization that health comes from the consistency of all aspects of the human being – the meaning of existence, emotions, thoughts and physical actions. Knowledge of Ayurveda Pharmacy, are in many ways confirmed by modern biology and medicine. Medicinal products as well as products for the therapy based on the medical system, which is thousands of years old, which all together give added value to the quality and originality and safety!